Sunday, May 11, 2008

We had a great Mother's Day weekend. Chris and the girls really took care of me and they gave me great gifts. Below is a picture of when Alana and I were playing hide and seek. She was hiding and Skyler kept finding her. Skyler wouldn't let Alana keep the door shut. She got pretty mad. It was funny to watch because once again, I can see Erica and I going through the same thing. I can totally see me picking on her when we were little. I think it just made her stronger as a person and she should thank me for it. Just like Alana will have to thank Skyler later on in life.



This is Skyler and two of her blankies (made by gramma) she was hauling around today. It is very hard to separate her from these blankets.



Alana helping carry in some groceries.



Look at her fat tummy. She gets that from her daddy: ) Of course not from her mom: )





2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm not sure if you were the one that made me the strong (and beautiful i must add) person I am but if it makes you feel better for being a pain in my ass all those years i'll let you think that. I think you just showed me how to deal with pains in the ass such as yourself!
Very cute pictures. I think Katie's belly is about the same size as skyler's.

Abbie said...

My son's belly has both your kids belly's together beat! Got a love a chubby belly.