Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alana had her first day of school yesterday and it went great. We got there at about 7:45 and we put away her supplies. She went to the bathroom and then sat down at a table with a couple of other kids. I told her I would have to leave in about 15 minutes. She then got up and grabbed my hand and walked me to the door and then literally pushed me out the door. So I asked her if she wanted me to leave and she said yes. I gave her a hug and said good bye. I picked her up at 11:30 and she said she had a great day. She also had another half day today. I dropped her off again and picked her up at 11:30. She had fun today, too. She had gym class today. That sounded like a fun experience for her.

It's so fun to hear how excited she is about Kindergarten. Her teacher is wonderful! Her name is Mrs. Ryan. She only has 10 other kids in her class! That is just great. Tomorrow she starts full days from 8:00 to 3:00. She will go to a before and after school care program called YMCA Fun Company. It is right in the school. It worked out great and is very convenient.

Below are some pictures of Alana all dressed up for her first day. Hope the rest of the week goes just as great as the first two days. I'm sure we will post more info about her new adventures she will be having at Kindergarten.





Her second day.








No comments: