Sunday, November 30, 2008

I did a stupid thing this weekend. I tripped and fell and twisted my ankle. We went to the emergency room shortly afterwards. The baby is just fine but the doc said I should stay off my foot for 3 weeks! That is just not going to happen. I've done really well at staying off of it since it happened and I will be home by myself all day tomorrow to give it more time to be elevated and heal. It has greatly improved since it happened yesterday. I can't walk on it yet, but hopefully in the next day or two I will be able to take a step. Below are a couple of pictures. It is still pretty swollen and black and blue.





A few days ago I was checking on the kids because I hadn't heard them for a while. I came into the living room and saw them like this watching TV. They were so cute.



Nice butt crack Alana.

2 comments:

erin said...

I hope you are able to get around soon! OUCH! The girls are soo cute!

Jenae and Steven said...

How is your ankle? Hopefully you're up and able to get around! Sprains hurt so bad! We had a great time with you all at Thanksgiving, hope to see you again soon!